Budgeting and Saving Series: Exploring Investment Options
This course provides a guide to investing in stocks and explains other investment options including bonds, mutual funds, and government investments.
- Describe in basic terms how the stock market works
- Pick stocks based on personal investment needs
- Compare the advantages of stocks, bonds and mutual funds
- Explain government investment options
- Investing in Stocks
- Investing in Bonds and Mutual Funds
- Investing with the Government
Copyright © 2012 MindLeaders. All rights reserved.