Novell 560 CNE Series: Using NDS
This course examines Novell Directory Services (NDS), including objects and object properties. This course shows users how to use the CX command to find NDS objects and set user context. It also shows users how to create User, Alias, and Group objects.
- Identify NDS objects and their properties
- Use the CX command to find NDS objects and set user context
- Install a Netscape browser
- Create User objects with NetWare Administrator, ConsoleOne and UIMPORT
- Set user login restrictions
- Create Alias, Application, and Group objects
- Browsing the NDS Tree
- Creating User Objects
- Login Security
- ConsoleOne and UIMPORT
- Shortcuts to Network Resources
Copyright © 2012 MindLeaders. All rights reserved.