CICS/ESA Series: Defining Maps
This course shows users how to write Assembler language programs to format tables called maps.
- Distinguish the features of BMS
- Compare data formats and maps
- Explain standard attributes
- Recognize extended attributes
- Explain differences between physical and symbolic description maps
- Describe the components of a map set
- Understanding BMS
- Course Example and Conventions
- BMS Data Mapping Facility
- Physical and Symbolic Description Maps
- Map Set Components
Copyright © 2012 MindLeaders. All rights reserved.