Project 2007 Series: Tracking the Progress of Projects
In this course, you'll learn how to set a project baseline, enter tracking information, and calculate costs.
- Track progress with a baseline
- Work with an interim plan
- Record actual start and finish dates, and remaining durations of tasks
- Update tasks with work completed
- Track cost information and manually override cost values
- Tracking progress with a baseline
- Working with an interim plan
- Recording actual start and finish dates
- Recording actual and remaining durations
- Recording work completed and updating tasks
- Timephased fields and rescheduling remaining work
- Tracking cost information
- Overriding resource cost valuations
Copyright © 2012 MindLeaders. All rights reserved.