Communicating with Power Series: Modes of Persuasion
This course covers two different modes of persuasion: face-to-face and written communication. More specifically, it covers how to plan and deliver persuasive communications in person and in writing. It also covers when each mode of persuasion is most appropriate.
- Identify key elements of face-to-face and written persuasive communication
- Use the LANCC method for persuasive face-to-face communication
- List pros and cons of both forms of persuasive communication
- Describe different types of persuasive written communication
- Compose a persuasive written document
- Persuasive face-to-face communication
- Persuasive writing
Copyright © 2012 MindLeaders. All rights reserved.