CompTIA Server+ 2005 (SK0-002) Series: Installing Hardware
This course provides you with a basic understanding of installation planning, hardware and server installation, and network protocols and infrastructure.
- Discuss the need for installation planning and verification
- Discuss the power sources, cabling, and hardware a server installation requires
- Explain the network protocols, access protocols, and network infrastructure involved in a server installation
- Planning and verifying installation
- Server power variations
- Network protocols and domain names
- Components, cables, and server racks
- Server hardware
- Server installation
- Understanding network infrastructure
- Network access protocols
Copyright © 2012 MindLeaders. All rights reserved.