Microsoft .NET 3.5 Forms Development MCTS 70-505 Series: Deploying Windows Forms Controls
This course outlines the need for controls and examines, in some detail, the various methods used to create our own Windows controls.
- Describe the types of controls
- Create a composite Windows Forms control
- Create a control by inheriting from an existing control class
- Create a custom editor dialog
- Create a custom Windows Forms control by inheriting from the Control class
- Controls Overview
- Creating Composite Windows Forms Controls
- Creating Extended Windows Forms Controls
- Creating Custom Windows Forms Controls
Copyright © 2012 MindLeaders. All rights reserved.