Cisco Related Series by MindLeaders CCNA 640-802 Series: Advanced Catalyst Switch Operations and Configuration
This course covers advanced catalyst switch operations and configuration concepts found on the ICND2 640-816 exam.
- Identify Root, Designated, and Blocked ports in a system
- Assign Switch Ports to VLANs
- Configure Trunk links
- Create and join a VTP Domain
- Troubleshoot VTP and Inter-VLAN routing
- Advanced Catalyst Switch Operations and Configuration
Copyright © 2012 MindLeaders. All rights reserved.