Additional Training Course Features
- AICC Compliant - Courseware is designed for the Aviation Industry CBT Committee (AICC) guidelines standards for computer-based training.
- SCORM Compliant - Courseware is designed to the Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) standards for computer-based training.
- Accessibility - Courseware and learning platforms are designed to make training accessible to all learners.
- Bandwidth-friendly - Loads as easily with a 56K modem as it does with cable.
- Self-paced and interactive - Leads to greater retention of covered material.
- Master index listing - search sections of other
courses while in one course. Easily move from one section of one
course to a specific section within another course.
- Online course glossaries - no dictionaries needed with Classroomdoor.com's online training.
- Automatic bookmarks - easily return to where you were when you exited
- Instructional steps - easy to walk through a procedure.
- Simulations, exercises, and practice files -
greatly enhances retention, increases students' level
of involvement, and keeps the material fresh and exciting.
- Notes - See additional information related
to the topic in the text. These courses are thorough and have depth!
Tips - See a different, faster, or easier way of doing something.
Quick references - see a quick reference guide to the features introduced in a chapter.
Details - display more detailed information related to the current topic.
Hotwords - see related information with the click of a MOSe.
Navigation bar - easily maneuver through the courses or even from course to course.
Microsoft approved courseware logo - prepare for Microsoft Certifications.
Clear course Topics and Index - a searching feature and hyper links to get you where you
need to go quickly and easily.
Printable exercises - downloadable PDF files for extra practice.
Sample application files - downloadable PDF files for easily visualization.
Pre and post skill assessment Test for each course - can be used before, mid-way, or
after taking the course. First try, best try and course grade are tracked. If passed, a green check mark
will appear to indicate 'mastery'. There are direct links on the scores page for the units. If a student
does not master a particular unit, they can click on that unit and go directly there to retake that unit.
The pre and post assessments provide great ability to track and measure.
Certificate of Completion - If the student completes a course with 70% or higher,
the certificate of completion button appears on the scores page, so the student can print a professional
certificate of completion.
Continuing Education Units (CEU's) - Every
Classroomdoor.com course now offers you the opportunity to earn Continuing
Education Units from accredited universities for successfully completing
one of our online courses. CEUs are currently awarded by both Ohio
University and Otterbein College in Ohio.
one of these online training subscriptions, an individual has unlimited access to all courses in that pack for
one full year. So you can take those courses over and over if desired. Also, with the search, index and glossary
features within each course, a subscription makes for a very handy reference tool.
Each of the PC (end-user and professional development) courses takes an average of 2-4 hours to complete. Each
of the technical courses take approximately 4-8 hours.
The only thing you need is the Adobe Flash player.
The value that these Packs deliver is unmatched anywhere. It's great for business, big and small, and even
better for the individual user wanting to upgrade their skills and marketability. These Packs are tremendous
with built in flexibility. Take each course as often as you need to, only when you want to. Take a look around
classroomdoor.com and read about the benefits of online training through online training subscriptions.
Have a question about something not answered here? Check out our FAQs section or contact us.