We take your privacy, and the privacy of your subscribers, very seriously at Classroomdoor.com. If you
A. Our Pledge to You
- When you sign up for a free trial, you will not be automatically subscribed to any promotional emails.
- Your personal information (and your customer information) will be kept strictly confidential. It is never sold,
given away, or shared with anyone, unless we're required to by law.
- We do not send promotional messages to you unless you explicitly request to receive them.
- We may send you automated emails asking you if you'd like to activate, or de-activate your free trial (if you
don't use it after a reasonable time period). We like to remove dormant accounts from our system, to keep our
- In order to use Classroomdoor.com, you must first complete the registration form and create a user name
and password. During registration you are required to give contact information (such as name and email address).
We use this information to send you a confirmation link, which is used to activate your account. You have the
option to provide demographic information (such as income level and gender) to us; we encourage you to submit this
information so we can provide you a more personalized experience on our site.
B. We NEVER Touch Your Student Lists
- Your student lists are stored on a secure Classroomdoor.com server. We do not, under any circumstances,
steal your list, contact your list, market to your list, sell your list, or share it with any other party, unless
required to by law. Your student list is kept strictly confidential.
- Only carefully selected, authorized personnel have access (for customer service and abuse-monitoring purposes)
to view system accounts and records.
C. Transactional and Mandatory Emails That We'll Be Sending You
These are the types of emails you can expect to receive from MailChimp if you sign up for our services.
- Email Receipts - When you use your credit card to place an order with Classroomdoor.com, you will naturally
be receiving an email receipt for your purchase.
- Terminate your account - If you have not logged into Classroomdoor.com's system for 6 months, your account is
considered "dormant." To keep our system clean, we periodically send followup emails to dormant accounts with a
link allowing them to permanently shut down their accounts.
- System Alerts - All registered, active (non-dormant), Classroomdoor.com user accounts may receive mandatory
"System Alert" messages which usually consist of: planned outages, system improvements (that may directly affect
your account), version updates, point releases, abuse warnings, and important customer service information.
Our "System Alert" messages are brief and non-promotional in nature. We promise to keep them as boring as
- Free Trial reminders - If you sign up for a free trial, but never activate your account or log in, we may send
an automatic followup email within a few weeks (in case you never got your login instructions the first time).
- Automated responses - If you submit a help ticket to Classroomdoor.com, our system might automatically send you
a brief survey email, requesting your feedback on how your issue was resolved. We use this information to improve
our customer service. Submitting a help ticket does not add you to any mailing list.
D. Promotional Emails That We Send
We do not send promotional emails unless you have requested them.
- From time to time, we send a "Classroomdoor.com News" email newsletter to registered users who affirmatively select
the "opt-in" checkbox in their account settings for "Yes, send me Classroomdoor.com News." We do not automatically
send this newsletter to all users. If you opt-in, then later change your mind, there are 2 ways to opt-out: 1)
Click the "unsubscribe link" that we include in every newsletter, or 2) Log in to Classroomdoor.com, and un-check the box.
- We do not share your personally identifiable information with any 3rd parties.
- When you visit our website, we don't automatically collect any personally identifiable information about you.
- The cookies we place do not personally identify visitors on our website, unless the visitor is a registered user
- We temporarily store session information, so that registered users do not have to login every time they visit
- We place temporary cookies on web pages so that we can see how visitors use our website, but they do not
personally identify users (we use this information to improve our website experience)
- We place a transparent tracking bug on certain web pages to track the performance of online ads placed on
other websites. The trackers do not personally identify any visitors to our website. They simply tell us about
the performance of our online advertising.
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- When we send emails to our own registered Classroomdoor.com customers, we'll sometimes track who opened and
who clicked. We do this to measure the performance of our email campaigns, and to improve our offerings to
specific customer segments.
- Classroomdoor.com customers: if your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire
our service, you may update your account or deactivate it in the "Account Settings" area in Classroomdoor.com, or
by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact
information posted on this page.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe
that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal
process served on our Web site.
and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under
what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so
please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by
means of a notice on our homepage.
- We use other third parties to handle secure credit card transaction processing from our site. When you make
purchases on Classroomdoor.com, we send your billing information as necessary for the third party to process your
F. Safeguarding Your Information
To protect your information, our credit card processing vendor uses the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
technology for secure transactions. In addition, our vendor is certified as compliant with card association security
initiatives, such as the Visa Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP), MasterCard® (SDP), and Discover
Information Security and Compliance (DISC).
- Classroomdoor.com accounts require username and password to log in. When you're finished using Classroomdoor.com,
please click the "log out" link in the top right corner of your screen, to prevent someone from using your computer
to access your account.
G. Breach of Security Policy
- Nobody is safe from hackers these days. Classroomdoor.com will notify you as soon as possible if a breach in
security results in an unauthorized intrusion into our system which directly or materially affects you or your
subscribers, and will subsequently report the corrective action taken in response to the intrusion.
- It should be noted however, that when you send a campaign, it bounces around the Internet from server to
server, and can theoretically be read by prying eyes and nosy techies and government officials. We have no control
over the security and privacy of your emails and students after you hit the "Send" button from Classroomdoor.com.
So if you're sending extremely private information to your recipients, and require absolute secrecy, email is not
the way to go.
H. Children under 13
- We do not knowingly provide accounts, or market to, or solicit information from, children under the age of 13.
Our terms stipulate you must be 18 years or older to use the Classroomdoor.com system.