If you're taking the time to read this, you're probably not a spammer. You must read, understand, and agree to
the following terms.
Don't use Classroomdoor.com to send anything offensive, to promote anything illegal, or to harass anyone.
- In general, don't send anything you'd be ashamed to show your mother.
- No Pornography
- No emails selling illegal substances
- No emails that violate the
FTC's CAN-SPAM Law
Who Can Use Classroomdoor.com
If you do not meet these eligibility requirements, you may not use the Classroomdoor.com service:
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use Classroomdoor.com, and can form legally binding contracts under
contact information you submit must be true, complete, and up to date.
- Classroomdoor.com reserves the right to refuse service or to terminate accounts for any user, and to change
eligibility requirements at any time, in its sole discretion.
Fees, Refunds, Account Suspensions, Etc.
- We don't provide refunds after 7 days for Monthly Subscriptions (even/especially if we had to shut down your account for
violating these terms).
- Classroomdoor.com reserves the right to (reasonably) change our fees at any time. We will send email
notifications to users if and when we do.
- If a user violates any of the terms outlined above, we reserve the right to cancel accounts, or bar access to
accounts, without refund.
- If, for some reason, we are unable to process your credit card order, we will attempt to contact you by email
and we will suspend usage of your account until your payment can be processed.
- For pay-as-you-go (prepaid) accounts, your course credits "roll over" and do not expire. However, if you do not
log in to your account at least once in the last 12 months, your account (including all credits, students, and other
data) may be deleted permanently from our system. No, we're not evil. This policy is more about keeping our database
clean and efficient than making you buy email credits.
You Agree To Indemnify And Hold Tobonto Inc (dba Classroomdoor.com), Its Parents, Subsidiaries, Affiliates,
Officers, Partners And Employees, Harmless From Any Claim Or Demand, Including Reasonable Attorneys' Fees, Made By
Any Third Party Due To Or Arising Out Of Your Use Of The Service, Use Of Your Account By Any Third Party, The
Intellectual Property Or Other Right Of Any Person Or Entity.
The Classroomdoor.com Site And Its Contents Are Provided "As Is" And "As Available" Without Any Warranty Or
Representations Of Any Kind, Whether Expressed Or Implied. Tobonto Inc Is A Distributor And Not A
Publisher Of The Content Supplied By Third Parties And Users Of The Site; As Such, Tobonto Inc Exercises
No Editorial Control Over Such Content And Makes No Warranty Or Representation As To The Accuracy, Reliability Or
Currency Of Any Information, Content, Service Or Merchandise Provided Through Or Accessible Via The Site. Without
Limiting The Foregoing, Tobonto Inc Specifically Disclaims All Warranties And Representations As The
Publisher Of Any Content Transmitted On Or In Connection With The Site Or On Sites That May Appear As Links On The
Site, Or As The Manufacturer Of The Products Provided As A Part Of, Or Otherwise In Connection With, The Site,
Including Without Limitation Any Warranties Of Merchantability, Fitness For A Particular Purpose Or Noninfringement
Of Third Party Rights. No Oral Advice Or Written Information Given By Tobonto Inc Nor Any Of Its
Affiliates, Employees, Officers, Directors, Agents, Or The Like Shall Create A Warranty. Price And Availability
Information Is Subject To Change Without Notice.
We take abuse reports seriously at Classroomdoor.com. If you've received spam that you think came from a
Classroomdoor.com server, we want to hear about it. Use the contact information at the top of this page to